California Background Clearance Listing
Important information about this site:
- The list will be updated daily.
- An individual's clearance information will remain on the list for
thirty (30) days.
- Site will list California background clearances only
- Individuals on this list have no felony or misdemeanor convictions
reported by the California Department of Justice. However, the individual
may have been arrested with no criminal conviction, convicted of a minor
traffic offense or adjudicated as a juvenile.
- Site includes CDSS clearances, clearances granted after Department review.
- Individuals on this list may begin work, reside, or be present in
a community care facility.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation clearances are NOT
posted on this site.
- Child Abuse Central Index clearances are NOT posted
on this site.
- Fingerprint clearance delays are NOT posted on this
- Rejections by DOJ are NOT posted on this site.