|LPA Andrea Medlin met with staff, and later Licensee, for this plan of correction visit established on 3/17/17. Purpose of the visit explained. There was one child in care during the visit. The following previously cited deficiencies were checked today:|
- Section 102416.5(a) Staffing Ratio and Capacity. The capacity specified on the license shall be the maximum number of children for whom care can be provided. Facility was in compliance with ratios today.
- Section 102417(g)(9)(A)(1) Operation of a Family Child Care Home. All homes shall conduct fire and disaster drills at least once every six months, and document the date and time of each drill. Licensee conducted and emergency drill and it is logged.
- Section 102421: Child's Records: Some children's records are incomplete; C6, C8, and C9 need immunizations.
- Section 102417(g)(8) Operation of a Family Child Care Home. All homes shall have a current roster of the children. A current children's roster is available.
- Section 102418(g) Immunization. Licensee shall document and maintain each child’s immunizations as long as the child is enrolled. C6, C8, and C9 need updated immuniztions.
- H&S Code 1597.622(a) - Employee and Volunteer Immunization: Commencing September 1, 2016, a person shall not be employed or volunteer at a family day care home if he or she has not been immunized against influenza, pertussis, and measles. Each employee and volunteer shall receive an influenza vaccination between August 1 and December 1 of each year. Licensee is in process of getting all the staff immunizations.
- Section 102416(c) Personnel Requirements. The Licensee and other personnel as specified shall complete training on preventive health practices including pediatric cardiopulmonary resuscitation and pediatric first aid, pursuant to Health and Safety Code Section 1596.866. Licensee is in process of renewing the Pediatric First Aid and CPR training and will send to licensing once confirmed date.