|· The home is kept clean and orderly, with heating and ventilation for safety and comfort.|
· Each child has safe, healthful, and comfortable accommodations, furnishings, and equipment.
· The home provides safe toys, play equipment, and materials.
· No bodies of water on today's visit. Licensee understands all bodies of water including ponds, above ground pools & spas, in-ground pools & spas, and some fountains must be properly covered or fenced per Title 22 Regulations. The Department must be notified before and after installation of the above types of bodies of water. In addition, all wading pools or similar product must be emptied immediately after use and stored in an upright position when not in use.
· The home has a current roster of children.
· The home conducts fire and disaster drills at least once every six months, and documents the date
and time of each drill. Last drill conducted 06/23/2017.
· Licensee documents immunization's and maintains and updates records for children in care.
· Licensee provides the child's parent or representative with a copy of the Family Child Care Home
Notification of Parents' Rights.
· The licensee and other personnel, as specified, have completed training on preventive health
practices which is on file. Licensee's and all staff have current CPR and First Aid which expires
· The licensee was asked to provide information in regard to having an association to any licensed
community care facility.
· Resident and/or staff records reviewed on 10/19/2017 indicate that all adults who require caregiver
background checks have received all required clearances or exemptions.
· The licensee understands that failure to obtain required clearances may result in a civil penalty
assessment of $100.00 per day the person has been present.
· The licensee understands that upon notice of the Department to remove an individual from the
home, pursuant to H&S Code 1596.871(c)(2), or to exclude an individual from the home, pursuant
to H&S Code 1596.8897, the licensee immediately removes the individual and prevents them from