|· The licensee has been informed that all employees must be associated to the facility. If the licensee fails to have proof of a fingerprint clearance or fails to associate a previously cleared individual to the facility, a civil penalty of $100.00, per day the person has been present, will be assessed. The first violation is subject to the penalty for up to five days. If there is a subsequent violation in a 12 month period, the fine will continue for up to 30 days.|
· A review of staff records on 9-1-15 indicates that all facility staff or other individuals who require caregiver background checks have received criminal record and child abuse index clearances or exemptions.
· The facility representative was advised that the Notice of Site Visit must be posted at the entrance of the facility for a period of 30 days. If a serious violation is cited, a copy of the licensing report (LIC809 or LIC 9099) must also be posted for 30 days. If these requirements are not met, civil penalties in the amount of $100 per violation will be assessed.
· Upon receipt, licensee shall post and provide copies of this licensing report to parents/guardians of children in care at the facility and to parents/guardians of children newly enrolled at the facility for the next 12 months. The Notice of Site Visit and Type A Deficiencies from today’s visit must be posted for 30 days. Failure to keep these posted for the entire 30 days will result in an immediate $100 civil penalty for each.
· - AB 2084 - Nutritious Beverages in Child Care Facilities effective January 1, 2012 - was explained that only low-fat or non-fat milk is to be served to children 2 years of age or older; and limit juice to one serving of 100% juice per day; serve no beverages with added sweeteners; and water must be available and accessible to children throughout the day.
· AB 978 – Zero Tolerance Related Regulations went into effect January 18, 2011 – In accordance with California Health and Safety Code Section 1596.99(c)/1597.58(c) – it was explained that an immediate $150 Civil penalty will be assessed for each serious violation and a civil penalty of $150 per day per violation will be assessed until corrected.
· AB 2621 Effective 1596.819(a) Except as otherwise prohibited by law, the department shall post licensing information on its Internet Web site as follows: (1) For each child day care facility as defined in Section 1596.750, except family day care homes, the information shall include, but is not limited