|· The applicant has been informed that all employees must be associated to the facility. If the licensee fails to have proof of a fingerprint clearance or fails to associate a previously cleared individual to the facility, a civil penalty of $100.00, per day the person has been present, will be assessed. The first violation is subject to the penalty for up to five days. If there is a subsequent violation in a 12 month period, the fine will continue for up to 30 days.|
· The applicant was advised that, once licensed, the Notice of Site Visit must be posted at the entrance of the facility for a period of 30 days. If a serious violation is cited, a copy of the licensing report (LIC809 or LIC9099) must also be posted for 30 days. If these requirements are not met, civil penalties in the amount of $100 per violation will be assessed.
· AB 978 – Zero Tolerance Related Regulations went into effect January 18, 2011 – In accordance with California Health and Safety Code Section 1596.99(c)/1597.58(c) – it was explained that an immediate $150 Civil penalty will be assessed for each serious violation and a civil penalty of $150 per day per violation will be assessed until corrected.
· AB 2084 - Nutritious Beverages in Child Care Facilities effective January 1, 2012 - was explained that only low-fat or non-fat milk is to be served to children 2 years of age or older; and limit juice to one serving of 100% juice per day; serve no beverages with added sweeteners; and water must be available and accessible to children throughout the day
- Documentation of fire & earthquake drills to be conducted every six months
- AB 2621 – Public information posted on the internet, effective January 1, 2015 – The Department shall post licensing information for Family Child Care Homes on its Internet Web site to include:
· The Name
· The address of each Child Care Center
· The capacity of the license for each Child Care Center
· The Status of the license
· The number of citations
· The number of site visits, including:
· Non-complaint inspections
· Substantiated and inconclusive complaint inspections