|· The Notice of Site Visit must be posted at the entrance of the facility for a period of 30 days. If a serious violation is cited, a copy of the licensing report (LIC809) must also be posted for 30 days, as well as any documents showing correction of Type A deficiencies. A civil penalty of $100 per violation will be assessed for noncompliance.|
· AB 978 – Zero Tolerance Related Regulations went into effect January 18, 2011 – In accordance with California Health and Safety Code Section 1596.99(c)/1597.58(c) – it was explained that an immediate $150 Civil penalty will be assessed for each serious violation and a civil penalty of $150 per day per violation will be assessed until corrected.
· AB 2084 – Nutritious Beverages in Child Care Facilities went into effect January 1, 2012- In accordance with California Health and Safety Code Section 1596.808- licensee was issued a copy of this new law during this visit.
· - Responsibility to know the regulations for anyone providing care
· - Inaccessibility of hazards must be constantly reassessed depending on the children in care
· The licensee is urged to visit the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission webpage or hotline at: (800) 638-2772 & e-mail address at www.cpsc.gov to ensure that equipment used for the day care has not been recalled.
Incidental Medical Services was discussed with the Licensee and she stated that she does not provide any IMS care.
An exit interview was conducted, appeal rights discussed and a copy of this report was provided to the licensee on this date.
A copy of this report must be made available to the public for 3 years.