|The following was observed:|
· Classrooms are adequately equipped with age and size appropriate furniture and equipment
· Water dispensers will be available in each room. Water fountain is observed in the playground for outside
. Playground is enclosed by appropriate fence.
· Outdoor activity area is supplied with age and size appropriate equipment
· Adequate shade is provided by tree and sun shelter was observed over the sandbox.
· Food preparation area is equipped with refrigerator; sink with hot and cold running water; storage area;
utensils; and adequate amount of food supplies
· The office area is located by the main entrance and will temporarily serve as the isolation area for
ill children until parents arrive.
· Staff bathroom will also be used as the isolation bathroom and is conveniently located to the
· Medication will be stored in the blue backpack in each room and is inaccessible to children.
· First Aid kit is complete.
Applicant was notified about disaster drills, posting requirements, children records, mandated child abuse and injury/ death reporting, SIDS and Never Shake a Baby. Applicant was also advised, once licensed, the Notice of Site Visit must be posted for 30 days and if serious violations are cited then the Licensing Report (LIC 809 or 9099) must be posted by the Notice of Site Visit for a period of 30 days or $100 civil penalties will be assessed. Applicant has been informed that all employees must be associated to the facility. If the licensee fails to have proof of a fingerprint clearance or fails to associate a previously cleared individual to the facility, a civil penalty of $100.00 per day per person will be assessed. The first violation is subject to the penalty for up to five days. If there is a subsequent violation within a 12 month period, the fine will continue for up to 30 days.
Facility meets all requirement and file will be submitted for approval as of today.
Web address for downloading forms or regulations was provided as (http://ccld.ca.gov/PG411.htm).
Exit interview was conducted and a copy of this report was provided to the director on this date.
A copy of this report must be made available to the public for 3 years.