|Licensing Program Analyst (LPA) Elizabeth Irra conducted an unannounced annual inspection. LPA was allowed entry into this home by Monica Ramirez Perez. Andrei Kohler (Facility Administrator) arrived during this visit. LPA discussed the purpose of today's visit. |
During today's visit, LPA observed/obtained the following:
**Refer to LIC 809C for the continuation of this report**
- Carbon Monoxide detector was tested and operable.
- Fire Alarms were observed. Fire Extinguishers were last serviced on 05/07/17. Last fire drill was conducted on 02/02/18.
- Food Supply: there is sufficient supply of 2 day perishables and 7 day non- perishables.
- All food and beverages susceptible to micro-organisms are stored in covered containers at appropriate temperature.
- Emergency supply of water is available.
- Disinfectants, cleaning solutions and poisons are inaccessible to residents.
- Medications are kept locked.
- Hot water supply was measured. The water temperature in the restroom measured at 115.0*.
- Grab bars are available for each toilet, bathtub, and shower used by residents.
- The shower has non-skid mats.
- Client rooms had clean linens in good repair.
- Lighting was sufficient in rooms and hallways.
- Temperature inside the facility was at a comfortable temperature.
- Outdoor and indoor passageways are free and clear of obstructions.
- Resident files were reviewed.
- Resident medication were reviewed.