|Licensing Program Analyst (LPA) Brandi Van Oosten conducted a follow up pre-licensing visit to ensure that the applicants have corrected all of the items listed on the report dated 07/10/15. The applicants have completed the following items.|
The applicants are in compliance with Title 22 Regulations. Therefore, will be approved for a large family child care license. Pictures were taken of the children's area during this visit.
- The applicants have submitted proof of residential zoning for the property.
- Applicants have submitted proof of control of property (deed).
- The applicants have fixed the toilet in the children's restroom.
- The applicants have cleaned the refrigerator.
- Cleaning compounds and poisons are now stored in a cabinet (locked with a key lock) in the restroom for older children.
- A fire clearance was granted and a copy was received on 09/09/15.
- Proof of Preventative Health and Safety Training was received. Training was completed on 08/08/15.
- Applicants have purchased a carbon monoxide detector.
NOTE: There there are 2 adults and 2 children that live in the home. The report dated 07/10/15 states that no children live in the home.
Once licensed, the applicant is required to adhere to the terms and limitation as stated on the license.
Exit interview was conducted with Ling Yan Cao & Bob Chiang, Applicant who is in agreement with the above. A copy of this report and all other Licensing reports must be made available to the public for 3 years.