|Licensing Program Analyst (LPA) Khadarian conducted a follow up visit to observe the corrections referenced to in the report dated 5/20/16. Upon arrival, LPA met with the applicant and current licensee. LPA was provided copies of records as discussed previously to include:|
1. Name and records of prospective director.
2. Updated job duties and qualifications of staff
3. Updated and separate LIC 500 (Personnel report) for each component
4. Copies of letters provided to parents by current licensee and applicant regarding the sale of the business
5. Updated facility sketches for each component for indoor and outdoor areas
6. Updated snack menu
7. Updated parent handbook
8. Updated employee handbook
LPA observed the following during this visit:
1. The preschool yard was sectioned off with iron fencing. It was measured to be: (22.3 x 32.8) + (14.11 x 47.3)= 731.44 + 667.403 = 1398.843 /75 =18 preschoolers. The applicant has requested a capacity of 12 preschoolers. Large portion of the yard is padded with thick cushioning.
2. The applicant has placed around the poles located in the yard.
3. The applicant has washed and scrubbed the chairs used by the children that were observed inside the classroom.
The facility will be processed for the capacity of 12 preschoolers upon receipt of:
1. Proof of Preventive health and safety training by the prospective director.
Copy of this report was provided. Exit interview.