|Licensing Program Analyst (LPA), Silva Garibyan conducted a Plan of Correction visit (POC). The licensee and four children ( one infant) were present at the time of the visit. During a site inspection on 03/9/16, the following deficiencies were cited:|
1) LPA observed cleaning chemicals and knives accessible in the kitchen
2) LPA did not observe the Parent's Rights poster to be posted in a prominent area of the home
3) Licensee could not produce file for 1 child in care
ALL DEFICIENCIES HAVE BEEN CORRECTED.
1) Licensee has placed new latches in kitchen to make hazardous item inaccessible to the children in care.
2) Licensee has the following documents posted in the FCCH; Facility License (LIC 203), Notification of Parents' Rights Poster (PUB 394) , Child Care Facility Roster (LIC9040), Emergency Disaster Plan (LIC610a).
3) LPA reviewed children's files for completeness. Children's files are complete and LIC 9224 signed and placed in the files
At the time of this visit the facility was found to be in substantial compliance.
Exit interview was conducted and a copy of the report was provided to the licensee.