|2) An unannounced Annual/Random visit was conducted today by Licensing Program Analyst, Patricia |
Musso. Present during the visit was licensee, licensee's assistants Lia Ghazaryan and Sandeep Kaur and the day care children. Background clearances were discussed and licensee signed LIS531 indicating adults residing in the home and/or working in the facility have a criminal record clearance and/or have an exemption.
This facility use to provide care for a child of a military parent but no longer has that child enrolled.
A tour of the facility was conducted and the following was observed and/or discussed:
· Verified licensees’ Pediatric CPR and Pediatric First Aid card that has anr expiration date 6/2017.
Licensee said she is also having all her staff attend a Pediatric CPR and First Aid next month.
· This is a one story home.
· A current roster of children in care was observed. Licensee said she is in the middle of updating the
Licensee will mail a copy of the complete updated version to LPA by Oct 14, 2016.
· Facility has a fire extinguisher, working smoke alarm, carbon monoxide alarm, and first aid kit.
· Cleaning products, knifes, and medications are stored out of the reach of children.
· Licensee states there are no poisons in the home or premises. She understands if present they are to
be stored in locked area and inaccessible to children.
· Licensee showed LPA the one weapon and ammunition she has is properly locked per Title 22 Regulaitons.
LPA went over the regulations of Title 22 regarding the weapons and ammunition.
· There is a fireplace in the living room. Licensee said the fireplace is never used.
· Verified facility has a landline/cell and confirmed phone number.
Licensee said this facility does not and has decided not to provide any IMS for any day care children.
LPA provided licensee with a copy of the SB792. Licensee said she will get and maintain all employees proof of vaccines in their files.
Hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM. Licensee states overnight care less than 24 hours is not provided.
An exit interview was conducted with licensee. LPA observed the Notice of Site Visit Form being posted and reminded that it must remain posted for 30 days.